I Have Dry/Mature Skin, Which Products Should I Use?Updated a year ago
Here is our quick guide on what generally works best for dry/mature skin types.
If you fit into the categories "anti-aging/dry/mature" skin, but are prone to clogged pores, our products for normal/combination skin might be more suitable for you.
Use these products in the morning and at night, in this order:
- Aloe Herb Cleanser and/or Phytonutrient Cleanser: Mildly massage into damp skin and gently remove with warm water. Click on each cleanser to learn more :)
- Neroli Toning Mist: Use 2-4 spritzes as often as you like for a boost of hydration.
- Anti-Aging Serum and/or Citrus Stem Cell Serum: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the serum around your face, then gently blend in. To learn more about the differences in all 4 of our serums, please click here.
- Anti-Aging Eye Cream: Apply after facial serum and before facial oil. Pump a small amount onto fingertip. Gently spread around eye area, focusing on lid, brow bone, under eye and creases.
- Anti-Aging Facial Oil: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the oil around your face, then gently blend in. This product moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Use these products once or twice a week (or as needed):
- Coconut Honey Mask: Wash face then apply mask generously, including around eyes. For deep penetration, warm skin first with warm water or apply while soaking in a hot bath or sauna. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Rinse off with wet towel and pat skin dry.
- Kaolin Micro Exfoliant: Apply in AM to damp face and neck. Massage gently in small upward circles. Rinse. Use 3-4 times a week.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us! We're here for you.
Was this article helpful?