My skin is normal or combination, what should I use?Updated 3 months ago
It sounds like you may have a normal to combination skin type. “Normal/Combination” skin is neither dry nor oily, hence being called normal. You also fit under this category if your skin is oily in some places (usually the T-zone: forehead, nose and chin) and dry in others.
We recommend using these products in the morning and at night, in this order:
1. Aloe Herb Cleanser or Phytonutrient Cleanser (you can use Citrus Mint Cleanser if you are very prone to clogged pores)
3. Anti-Aging Serum or Citrus Stem Cell Serum
5. Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin
6. (OPTIONAL) Sun Love - morning only
Use these products once or twice a week each:
- Purifying Mud Mask: Apply in T-zone, or to spot treat as needed. Using our Purifying Mud Mask regularly helps balance natural oils and provides essential minerals.
- Kaolin Micro Exfoliant: Not only does this facial scrub cleanse and detoxify impurities from the skin, it creates a rich exfoliating experience that replenishes minerals, stimulates for a healthy glow, and instantly leaves skin feeling flawless and restored. Apply a thin layer and gently exfoliate in a circular motion for 1 minute. Rinse off & pat dry.
I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any questions at all :)