Here is our quick guide on what generally works best for normal/combination skin.
You can also fit under this category if your skin is oily in some places (usually the T-zone, your forehead, and nose) and dry in others.
Use these products in the morning and at night, in this order:
- Aloe Herb Cleanser and/or Phytonutrient Cleanser: Mildly massage into damp skin and gently remove with warm water. Click on each cleanser to learn more :)
- Neroli Toning Mist: Use 2-4 spritzes as often as you like for a boost of hydration.
- Any of our three serums: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the serum around your face, then gently blend in. To learn more about the differences in all 4 of our serums, please click here.
- Anti-Aging Eye Cream: Apply after facial serum and before facial oil. Pump a small amount onto fingertip. Gently spread around eye area, focusing on lid, brow bone, under eye and creases.
- Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin: Apply to clean skin. Pump 1 to 2 full pumps into palm of hand. Dab on nose, chin, cheeks and forehead. Blend with gentle strokes.
Use these products once or twice a week (or as needed):
- Purifying Mud Mask: Apply in t-zone, or to spot treat clogged pores as needed. In a small dish, mix 1 teaspoon of powder with a few drops of water to form a smooth paste. Apply generously to clean face, avoiding eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes or until completely dry. Rinse. Pat face dry. Follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.
- Kaolin Micro Exfoliant: Apply in AM to damp face and neck. Massage gently in small upward circles. Rinse. Use 3-4 times a week.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us! We're here for you.