Here is our quick guide on what generally works best for normal/combination skin.
You can also fit under this category if your skin is oily in some places (usually the T-zone, your forehead, and nose) and dry in others.
Use these products in the morning and at night, in this order:
- Aloe Herb Cleanser and/or Phytonutrient Cleanser: Mildly massage into damp skin and gently remove with warm water. Click on each cleanser to learn more :)
- Neroli Toning Mist: Use 2-4 spritzes as often as you like for a boost of hydration.
- Any of our three serums: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the serum around your face, then gently blend in. To learn more about the differences in our serums, please click here.
- Anti-Aging Eye Cream: Apply after facial serum and before facial oil. Pump a small amount onto fingertip. Gently spread around eye area, focusing on lid, brow bone, under eye and creases.
- Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin: Apply to clean skin. Pump 1 to 2 full pumps into palm of hand. Dab on nose, chin, cheeks and forehead. Blend with gentle strokes.
Use these products once or twice a week (or as needed):
- Purifying Mud Mask: Apply in t-zone, or to spot treat clogged pores as needed. In a small dish, mix 1 teaspoon of powder with a few drops of water to form a smooth paste. Apply generously to clean face, avoiding eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes or until completely dry. Rinse. Pat face dry. Follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.
- Kaolin Micro Exfoliant: Apply in AM to damp face and neck. Massage gently in small upward circles. Rinse. Use 3-4 times a week.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us! We're here for you.