Many of our customers who have sensitive skin use our products successfully :)
Here is our quick guide for what generally works best for sensitive skin. (Complete ingredient lists and instructions are on each product page of our website.)
Use these products in the morning and in the evening, in this order:
- Aloe Herb Cleanser: Mildly massage into damp skin and gently remove with warm water. This creamy, pH balanced cleanser feels soothing as it cleanses.
- Neroli Toning Mist: Use 2-4 spritzes as often as you like for a boost of hydration.
- Anti-Aging Serum: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the serum around your face, then gently blend in. This aloe-based formula will hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin OR Herbal Facial Oil for Sensitive Skin: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the oil around your face, then gently blend in. This product moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Use these products once or twice a week (or as needed):
- Ayurvedic Facial Scrub: Make a paste in your hand by blending about a half-teaspoon of the scrub powder with 2-3 pumps of cleanser and a few drops of water. Use this mix to gently scrub and cleanse your face, then rinse off. This important step in skin care helps to exfoliate and prepare the skin to absorb nutrients.
- Coconut Honey Mask: After cleansing, apply this indulgent mask generously, including around the eyes. For deep penetration, warm skin first with a warm wash cloth or apply while soaking in a hot bath. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Gently remove with a wet cloth and pat skin dry. This mask will truly leave your skin radiant and glowing!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us! We're here for you.