Many of our customers who have sensitive skin use our products successfully.
Note: It might be obvious to you what your skin type is, but it might not. A good way to test this is to wash your face with a gentle cleanser (one that doesn’t strip your oils) at night, but don’t follow it with a serum, moisturizer, or anything else. In the morning check your skin for oiliness and dryness.
Here is our quick guide for what generally works best for sensitive skin. (Complete ingredient lists and instructions are on each product page of our website.)
1-2 times per day:
- Aloe Herb Cleanser: Mildly massage into damp skin and gently remove with warm water. This creamy, pH balanced cleanser feels soothing as it cleanses.
- Neroli Toning Mist: Use 2-4 spritzes as often as you like for a boost of hydration.
- Anti-Aging Serum: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the serum around your face, then gently blend in. This aloe-based formula will hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin OR Unscented Facial Oil: Pump a small amount into your palm. With your other hand dab the oil around your face, then gently blend in. This product moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
1-2 times per week:
- Ayurvedic Facial Scrub: Make a paste in your hand by blending about a half-teaspoon of the scrub powder with 2-3 pumps of cleanser and a few drops of water. Use this mix to gently scrub and cleanse your face, then rinse off. This important step in skin care helps to exfoliate and prepare the skin to absorb nutrients.
- Coconut Honey Mask: After cleansing apply this indulgent mask generously, including around the eyes. For deep penetration, warm skin first with a warm wash cloth or apply while soaking in a hot bath. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Gently remove with a wet cloth and pat skin dry. This mask will truly leave your skin radiant and glowing!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us! We're here for you.