How to add a one-time purchase item to your upcoming subscription orderUpdated a year ago
Insiders have the ability to add a an item to their upcoming subscription order without needing to subscribe to it. This will save on shipping costs as both your subscription and one-time purchase items will now ship together!
- Log in to your account here
- From the Account page, go to "SUBSCRIPTION" at the top right
- Select "Add a Product" on the upcoming order where you want to add a one time product
- It will open a side window of product options to choose from. You may search by word a the top or scroll through the selection
- From that list of products, select the product you want to add as a one time purchase
- Click the box that says "One-Time"
- After it has completed processing, it will then take you to your main Subscription page
- It will have added it onto your upcoming subscription as a one-time charge
- Please check your "Delivery Schedule" to confirm the details are correct for that upcoming order
Was this article helpful?