How to Use the Gua Sha
Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese technique known to promote radiance and ease facial tension. Handcrafted with true Xiuyan jade, our Gua Sha Lifting Tool is designed to beautify the look of skin, contour your features, and relieve negative energy. Each natural stone is unique and varies in pattern and color.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, mist your face with your preferred toner and then apply a generous amount of your preferred facial oil.
- Take the tool and start along your neckline, gliding up to your jaw.
- Next, moving along your jawline, sweep your tool gently upwards until it reaches your earlobes. Then sweep the tool from the sides of your lip towards your cheekbone.
- Use the curved end of the tool for delicate areas near your eyes and brow starting at the inner part of your face moving the tool outwards.
- Finish by focusing on your third eye and sweep the tool upwards to your hairline.
- Repeat each step 3-5 times, and remember to perform the same steps for both sides of your face and neck.